Filled Under:

Brilliant ways! How Girls turn Guys down!! ( Must Read And Forward Its Useful )




Click here:http://bit.ly/2XMghU
Brilliant ways! How Girls turn Guys down!! Bookmark and Share

HE: I'm a photographer I've been looking for a face like yours!

SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours 

 

HE: May I have the pleasure of this dance?

SHE: No, I'd like to have some pleasure too !

 

HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?

SHE: I must have been given your share !

 

HE: Will you come out with me this Saturday?

SHE: Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend !

 

HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!

SHE: Okay, get out!

 

HE: I think I could make you very happy

SHE: Why? Are you leaving?

 

HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me?

SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!

 

HE: Can I have your name?

SHE: Why, don't you already have one?

 

HE: Shall we go and see a film?

SHE: I've already seen it!

 

HE: Do you think it was fate that brought us together?

SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck !

 

HE: Where have you been all my life?

SHE: Hiding from you.

 

HE: Haven't I seen you someplace before?

SHE: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

 

HE: Is this seat empty?

SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down .

 

HE: So, what do you do for a living?

SHE: I'm a female impersonator.

 

HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?

SHE: Do not enter.


< PREV ARTICLE:  :NEXT ARTICLE >



More Entertainment Stories ( Don't Miss )...


Einsteins illusion ( Cool Video See This )
How To Make A Stencil ( Watch This Video Its Amazing ) Police Cars Around The World ( Check It Out )
The Worlds First Sand Hotel ( Must See This Pics )

























--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Note : we do not remove any copyright logos or watermarks or we don't claimed to own any picture, art or cartoon in our emails. if you find anything wrong please contact the owner. thank you
------
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "funlok.com" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to funlok-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/funlok
------
if you are not a member yet and want to joint this group

click this link to joint Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join?
click this link to joint Google group http://groups.google.com/group/funlok/subscribe
------
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Sonia Choudhary

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Currentgk™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.