Filled Under:

*****SPAM***** Pharmaceutical products

Dear Friend,
I got your contact from India through my search for a reputable and
trusted partner on the Internet and I decided to contact you directly for
an investment with you in my company over there in India since you can
understand English and India Language.

Our company is into production of Pharmaceutical products and Animal
Vaccines. There are some materials that my company requires from India for
the production of our Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs.
We have been purchasing the materials from Pakistan but it is very scarce
now and we got information that somebody has it in India but but I need
your partnership to make some profit in this supply business. We want you
to serve as representative to us purchase this products in Your country
India. Who will help us in getti
this products.

If interested, contact me via my private email: (dr.wjohn@hotmail.co.uk)
for more details

Regards,
Dr. w John

Sonia Choudhary

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Currentgk™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.