Filled Under:

Gold's Gym







Hello,


First, let me take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to read this email. I'm currently managing the social media responsibilities for several large, and successful fitness centers located in Richland Washington, Kennewick Washington and Meridian Idaho. I'm looking to boost their social media footprint. For some time now I have been observing your blog and I'm quite impressed with the quality, and content of your work. I would like to take the opportunity to propose something that could be mutually beneficial to both of us. I'm looking to have the fitness centers that I represent written about and featured on popular blogs in their local areas. In return for you taking the time to write about these fitness centers I'm happy to offer you a free membership so that you can take full advantage of their amazing facilities. If this is something that you would be interested in pursuing further, don't hesitate to contact me so that we can discuss things further. I'm happy to speak either over the phone or through email.

Email: tmorris@goldsgymeastwa.com
Phone: 435-216-2580

Gold's Gym Kennewick · 151 N Ely Street · Kennewick, WA 99336 · USA


Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
, , , , United States

Sonia Choudhary

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Currentgk™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.